GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PURCHASE OF SALE BY ELECTRONIC TRADE WEBSITE
General terms of the distance and distance contracts within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act between:
BGRREHI TRADE is a Limited Liability Company, registered in Varna,
headquarters and address of management: 9000 Varna, Gen. Kolev 83-A-6,
place of business: 9000 Varna, Gen. Kolev 83-A-6,
phone: 052 963 963
hereinafter referred to as PROVIDER, on the one hand,
and on the other - the person agreeing to these "General Terms and Conditions", hereinafter referred to as USER, in connection with the ordering and purchase of the goods through an e-shop with a unique address site with a domain name: BGDREHI.COM
Bgdrehi.com below is called WEBSITE or SITE.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following terms and expressions used in these Terms and Conditions have the following meanings:
"Website / site" is a distinct place in the global Internet network accessible through its HTTP, HTTPS or other standardized protocol URL and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image or other materials and resources.
"Website" is a composite and distinct part of an e-commerce website - for the sale of goods at a distance, which is delivered upon their express request by the User.
"User" is a physical person over 18 years of age or a legal entity registered in the Republic of Bulgaria who has agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
"User Profile" is a separate part of the Site containing User information provided by the User at the time of its registration and stored by the Provider, access to the profile being made by entering a username and password. The user profile enables the user to view and edit the data entered during the registration, the address book entries, access information about all their requests to purchase goods from the e-commerce store, change their password, subscribe , respectively to withdraw the subscription, to receive a newsletter and more.
"User Name" is a User-selected unique code of letters and / or digits (his current email address) through which he is individualized on the SITE.
A "Password" is a user-defined set of characters that together with the username identifies the same and gives him the ability to make valid requests to purchase the products and services offered in the SITE.
"Newsletter" is a regularly distributed post on topics that may interest the subscriber to receive the post.
"Packaging" means containers and any other fittings or materials which are capable of performing the function of containing and storing different goods offered directly to the User.
"Sales price" is the final price per piece or for a given quantity of a good or service including VAT and any additional taxes and charges.
"Accidental event" is unforeseen at the time of conclusion of the contract, a circumstance of extraordinary nature, which renders its implementation objectively impossible.
"Electronic referral" is a link denoted on a particular website that allows automated forwarding to another website, information resource or object through standardized protocols. "Information System / System" is any separate device or set of interconnected or similar devices that, in the execution of a particular program, provides, or one of the elements, to which it provides, automatic data processing.
"IP Address" is a unique identifier, associate computer, website, or User resource in a way that allows it to be localized on the global Internet network.
"Commercial communications" are advertising or other communications that represent, directly or indirectly, the goods, services or reputation of a person engaging in commercial or artisanal activity or practicing a regulated profession.
"Malicious actions" are acts or omissions that violate Internet ethics or harm to persons connected to the Internet or associated networks, sending unsolicited mail (unsolicited commercial messages, spam, junk mail), flood, access to resources with foreign rights and passwords, the use of system failures for the purpose of gaining or hacking, carrying out actions that can be qualified as industrial espionage or sabotage, damage or destruction of systems or information crack, sending Trojan horses, or causing viruses or remote control systems to interfere with the normal work of other Internet users and associated networks, committing any action that can qualify as a crime or administrative violation under Bulgarian law or other applicable law.
"Personal Data" means personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act and European Law ("LPDP").
"Cash on delivery" means a charge against payment within the meaning of the Postal Services Act (PSA).
"Terms and Conditions" means the present terms and conditions. By clicking on any link, button or application on the site except the link to these terms and conditions, you explicitly and unconditionally agree to these terms and conditions for using the site and the online store.
Article 1. The Provider provides the User with the right to purchase the goods offered in the BGDREHI.COM e-commerce site in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
Art. The Provider publishes on the SITE:
- a description of the essential characteristics and image of each good, as indicated by the manufacturer;
- the sale price, including all taxes and charges, as well as a postage, courier or transport cost price not included in the price of the goods associated with their delivery;
- information on the methods of payment, delivery and performance of the contract;
- the right of the User and the conditions and manner of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract and the conditions under which the goods can be returned, except in the case of the Consumer Protection Act;
- the period for which the offer and the price remain valid;
- the minimum duration of the contract - in the case of contracts for the permanent or periodical supply of goods or services;
- any other information that the Provider is obliged, in accordance with Bulgarian law, to provide promptly to the User prior to the purchase of the Goods by the User.
Art.3. In order to be entitled to make valid requests to purchase the goods offered in the SITE, the User must fill in the electronic registration form located on the SITE. When completing the electronic registration form, the user is obliged to provide the required and correct data, as well as to update them within 7 days of their change. The User ensures that the data he provides during the registration process is true, complete and accurate, and will change them in a timely manner if changed by the latter. In the event that the User provides untrue data or no changes have been made within the period referred to in the preceding paragraph, the Supplier shall have the right to terminate the contract by suspending and without prior notice the User's maintenance and access to his account. Before making the statement, the user can freely correct the information he / she entered in the registration form.
Article 4. By the act of registering, the User expresses "online" consent to these Terms and Conditions, which he / she considers to be bound by their terms. From the time the User is bound to the terms of these Terms and Conditions, it is possible for the user to make valid requests to purchase the goods offered through the SITE.
Article 4.1. By registering, the User agrees to receive the email correspondence, newsletter, and receive promotional and promotional information via email, sms and any other electronic means. In the event that the User does not wish to receive an email correspondence, an advertising Bulletin or notices electronically, he may renounce at any time and inform the Provider by sending an email to email@example.com with the Unsubscribe topic.
Art.5. The user is given access to the purchase request form by entering the valid username and password in the corresponding places on the website and pressing the virtual LOGO button. Submission and execution of the order is done by following the following actions: determination of the type and size of the goods and confirmation of the type and size of the goods by pressing a virtual button "Add to cart", marked with a relevant commodity followed by quantity determination of the goods, the method of payment and confirmation of the order by pressing the virtual button "Finalize the order". When a request is made, the e-shop notifies the User of the request made at the email address specified at registration. In the case of an incomplete, incorrect or incorrect address and / or telephone number at the filing of the application, the same is considered invalid and the Provider does not have an obligation to execute it. The request shall take effect between the parties from the moment the Application is confirmed by the SITE Representative and the Provider confirms the availability of the goods ordered for purchase.
Art.5. 1. The distance sales contract between the Supplier and the Buyer shall be deemed to have been concluded after the Contractor has confirmed the order in question. The confirmation of a distance contract concluded with the Provider, including all the information under Art. 47, para. 1 of the CPA shall be made on the e-mail provided by the buyer
Art.6. All prices are in BGN, including VAT. The stated prices of the individual goods are for the respective number and do not include the delivery costs. All prices displayed on the WEBSITE are valid only at the time of their publication, and the Supplier reserves the right, without notice, to change them at any time. Prices on verified online orders are final and are not subject to change. The prices displayed on the WEBSITE are final and include all taxes and charges, with no processing, delivery, and cash on delivery charges - listed separately if they are due. A user wishing to pay the price in foreign currency within the meaning of the Foreign Exchange Act in agreement with a SITE Representative for the calculation of the exact amount of the price of the requested product in the respective foreign currency.
Art.7. The price under the previous article and the cost of delivery may be paid in any of the following ways: cash, bank transfer, card payment or otherwise defrauded between the User and the SITE Representative, and the User undertakes to pay the sale price of the purchased item goods, as well as the postal, courier or transport costs associated with its delivery.
To facilitate our Customers we offer the following payment options:
♦ Cash on delivery
This is a service that provides maximum convenience and reliability for the user. Payment of the ordered product takes place at the moment of delivery. This service also gives you the opportunity to receive your billing document (invoice or receipt) for on-site delivery. An additional fee is charged according to the courier company's tariff. The charge is payable and paid to the courier company and not to the Provider.
♦ Banking with payment order or online banking - Online Banking. You need to translate the amount of your order into the store's store account. Your order will be executed after receiving the bank transfer.
BGRIGHT TRADE LTD
First Investment Bank
IBAN account: BG98FINV91501017217865 BIC: FINVBGSF
Secure and reliable payment guaranteed by PayPal. The communication is through a protocol that guarantees data protection and payment. Reimbursement of amounts paid with PayPal occurs only on the account from which it is paid unless the User has agreed otherwise.
Please note that in some cases, any of the listed methods may not be applicable. When paying by bank transfer, the entire amount due on the invoice must be paid within 5 business days after issuing the invoice; otherwise the order will be automatically canceled.
By accepting these terms and conditions, the buyer expressly and unconditionally agrees, in all cases, except in the case of a Coupon payment, to pay the Supplier in advance, in full, the sale price of each item ordered. When using a "Coupon", the buyer submits to the courier the entire amount due (including the cost of the goods and the processing, delivery and charge) stated on the invoice / cash receipt and authorizes the courier to surrender the amount of the goods to the Supplier from his name and his account. The cost of the delivery, processing and the charge is payable to the courier company and not to the Supplier.
IMPORTANT !!! In case of a cash payment, bank transfer, bank card or PayPal, you may be charged fees / commissions determined unilaterally by the respective service provider, bank / financial institution.
IMPORTANT !!! Pursuant to Art.113, para 4 of the VAT Act, the issue of an invoice or an adjustment to an already issued invoice is made within 5 (five) calendar days from the date of purchase. Upon expiration of this period, the Supplier has no commitments to issue an invoice or an adjustment on an already issued invoice.
IMPORTANT !!! In online purchases, as well as when the price is negotiated at a discount, the use of bonus points, gift cards, vouchers and more. similar is not applicable
Article 7.1. Customer discounts are not valid for promotional or discounted products.
Art.8. The goods ordered for purchase are delivered in accordance with the type of packaging and transport of the delivery address indicated by the User in a sufficient period according to the circumstances agreed between the SITE and the User.
Art.8. 1. The consumer has the opportunity to obtain the products he purchases through the services of a courier company and / or a postal service with which the online shop is part of the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The cost of the courier service is at the expense of the User and is paid to the courier company and not to the Supplier.
Art.8. 2. The delivery price is not fixed, it is calculated automatically by the integrated courier system. During your order the price is written in the delivery module and you can orient yourself for the exact delivery value of your products before finalizing your order.
Article 9. Delivery times. The products in our online catalog are SUPPLIED within up to fifteen business days. All products presented in these categories can be ordered and delivered. For the settlements serviced by the courier company on schedule, the delivery will be specified and made in accordance with the delivery terms of the courier company. Orders from Saturday to Sunday are processed on Monday.
Art.9.1. Goods are delivered to the delivery address of the User or to a third party representative of the User who accepts and confirms receipt thereof on behalf of the User. Upon delivery of the goods the User or the third person - representative of the User signs the accompanying documents serving as confirmation of the delivery of the goods. In the event that the User is not found within the delivery period at the address specified by him / her, or if there is no access and conditions for the delivery of the Goods within this period, the Supplier shall be relieved of its obligation to deliver the requested product. The user can confirm his willingness to receive the goods after the expiry of the delivery period in which he has not been found at the address, assuming all delivery costs. In this case, a new delivery time starts to run from the time of confirmation under the preceding sentence. The Provider reserves the right unilaterally, without the need to inform the buyer, to extend the time limits by up to 12 days. If the consignment can not be handed over and during a second visit, it is not the fault of the supplier / courier, the distance sales contract is automatically terminated. The words in the previous sentence also apply to cases where a recipient unduly refuses to accept a consignment. The supplier / courier is not responsible for non-performance of the order in cases where the buyer has indicated incorrect, incomplete and / or inaccurate personal data, including when he has indicated an incomplete, inaccurate or fictitious address
Article 10 The Contractor undertakes: to transfer to the User the factual power of the purchased product after receiving from the Supplier or his representative the purchase price of the particular good; to deliver on time the goods ordered for purchase; to exercise due diligence in the performance of its duties.
Art. 11.The supplier is entitled:
- place electronic links to other websites and resources for the sale of goods and the provision of services by third parties, including electronic links pointing to other websites and profiles;
- to send to the User newsletters with advertising messages for the receipt of which the User has subscribed;
- collect and use information about their users when they are registered, this information may include name, surname, surname, address, occupation, gender, age group, telephone, e-mail address for correspondence and any other information provide at registration any other information that is introduced or made available upon request, receipt or use of services provided by the provider, participation in promotions, lotteries and competitions, filling in questionnaires, questionnaires, forms, etc. the co-owner will use the same in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Article 12. Supplier:
- takes care that the store's information is always true and up-to-date but does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information;
- is not responsible for not providing access to the store as well as for the non-processing or inappropriate handling of purchase requests in circumstances outside its control - cases of force majeure, incidental events, problems in the global Internet network;
- does not guarantee that access to the store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free as far as its ability, control and wills are concerned;
- insofar as it does not have the ability to change, control or otherwise influence the quality and fitness for use of the goods claimed by the User, is not responsible for their compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements and their qualities;
- is not responsible for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunication facilities or for the loss of data derived from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way by it;
- insofar as there is no objective possibility and obligation and does not control the Internet pages and resources made available through the electronic links provided in the store and on the profile;
- is not responsible for the unlawful nature of the content and materials on these websites and resources;
- is not responsible for damages and lost profits resulting from the use, access or unreliability of these materials and content;
- there is no obligation and objective ability to control the way the consumer uses the store.
Article 13. The user undertakes:
- provide a precise and valid phone, shipping address and e-mail address for correspondence;
- to pay the price of the goods he has requested;
- to pay the cost of delivery, except in cases where delivery costs remain at the expense of the Supplier;
- to receive the goods;
- to take all care and to take the necessary measures that are reasonably practicable in order to protect his / her password;
- in view of the specificity of the Internet protocols and the security of password protection, end the session in which it entered its profile by pressing the virtual exit button;
- not to file fictitious or invalid requests or other false information. The user bears full responsibility for the protection of his / her password, as well as for all actions performed by him / her or by a third party by using it.
Art.14. The user is entitled to:
- online access to the Provider, subject to the terms and conditions of access, except in circumstances beyond the control of the Provider - cases of force majeure, incidental events, problems in the global Internet network;
- online access and correction of your personal data;
- refuse to receive the goods he has ordered for purchase in compliance with the legal requirements / the Obligations and Contracts Act, the Consumer Protection Act;
- to receive in full the sums paid and received, excluding the cost of delivery, in cases of undue payment;
Art.15. Product overview. Claims
Upon receipt of the goods, the buyer is obliged to immediately review it and in the event that he / she finds obvious defects, the lack of any accompanying accessories and / or any of the documents required by the Bulgarian legislation shall immediately inform the person delivering the goods. If he fails to do so, the thing is deemed approved and the buyer loses the right later to claim that the item has been delivered with obvious defects, the lack of any of its accompanying accessories and / or any of the requirements of Bulgarian law documents. Returns of goods purchased through the online store are made under the CPA rules (for users only). Address for complaints: 9000 Varna, Mladost district, 7 Khan Kubrat Str. Phone: 052 963 963
Article 16. Cancellation of a distance contract
Pursuant to Art. 50 of the CPA, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract at a distance without giving any reason, without indemnity or penalty and without paying any expenses (except for the expenses provided for in Article 54, paragraph 3 and Art. 55 of the CPA) within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the consumer or by a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer or when the consumer has ordered many goods with one order to be delivered separately - from the date on which the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer, accepts the last item.
The right of withdrawal may be exercised only if the consumer has presented to the supplier the goods in its original packaging in a reserved form, all the accessories, accessories, documents and the original receipt / invoice for the purchase.
All information on exercising the right to withdraw from the contract at a distance can be found HERE
A form for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract at a distance can be found HERE
In the case of a right to withdraw from a distance contract, the consumer must send or deliver the goods back to the Supplier not later than 14 days from the date on which the consumer has notified the Supplier of his decision to withdraw from the contract. Until the delivery of the goods to the Supplier, the risk of accidental loss or damage is borne entirely by the consumer.
Art.17. Legal Warranty. User information. Alternative dispute resolution.
All goods presented on the site and / or sold in the online store have a legal guarantee of conformity of the goods with the contract of sale under Art. 112-115 of the CPA.
The seller is responsible for the lack of conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale under the guarantee under Art. 112-115 of the CPA. Information on consumer rights arising from the legal guarantee under Art. 112-115 of the CPA HERE
At 052 963 963 you can get all the information under Art. 4 of the CPA, relevant to each good / service presented on the site and / or sold in the online store.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Authority within the meaning of Art. 181n, para. 4 of the CPA are the Conciliation Commissions to the Consumer Protection Commission. In the event of an online dispute, you can also use the ORS website
This section applies to consumers within the meaning of § 13, paragraph 1, point 1 of the Additional Provisions of the CPA.
Article 18. The user undertakes:
- comply with the terms and conditions for claiming and making requests for replacement of the requested goods, terms and conditions published on the WEBSITE and declare that it is considered bound by these terms and conditions;
- to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the present General Terms and Conditions, the Internet ethics, the rules of morality and good manners;
- not to infringe any other non-pecuniary or non-pecuniary rights, including intellectual property rights;
- to notify the Provider immediately of any violation committed or discovered when using the store;
- not to interfere with the proper operation of the system, including but not limited to not hindering another user's authentication process, not accessing the user's access, not to prevent other users from using the store;
- not to retrieve technically or technically information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located in the shop and thus not to create its own database in electronic or other form;
- not to be represented by another person or representative of a legal person or group of persons who is not authorized to represent or otherwise mislead third persons as to their identity or belonging to a particular group of persons;
- not to commit malicious acts within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions.
In the event of non-compliance with the obligations, the Supplier is entitled immediately and without prior notice to suspend the User and third parties access to his / her profile, as well as the right to compensation for all damages and lost profits which are direct and immediate consequence of the non-fulfillment of the obligations under the preceding paragraph by the User. In such cases, the Contractor shall have the right to refer the matter to the competent state authorities to establish the breach.
Article 19. Upon termination of the contract, the Provider takes action to deactivate the user profile and remove the password to access the account.
Article 20. The user may at any time request the deletion of his / her account. In this case, the deletion is performed only after all valid applications have been executed and payment of the due price and delivery costs respectively.
Article 21. The contract between the parties shall be terminated also in the event of any of the following circumstances: termination of the activity by the Provider; terminating store maintenance; by giving one week's notice to the other party in case of non-performance of its obligations under the contract or in other cases provided for by law.
Article 22. The User is obliged to indemnify the Provider and all third parties for all damages and lost profits, including any costs and fees paid, fees paid, indemnities incurred as a result of actions brought by third parties for failure to fulfill the obligations of the User under this Agreement, violation of Bulgarian law, applicable foreign laws, present Terms and Conditions, good morals and / or Internet ethics. The user is also obliged to compensate the Provider for all damages caused by third parties to whom he / she has given his / her password using the same.
Article 24. Collection and use of personal data
Article 25. What personal data we collect
• When you register an account, buy a product, participate in a lottery, etc., we can collect various types of information, including but not limited to name, postal address, telephone number, email, preferred way of communication, bank card information or more.
• In cases where certain documents, such as an invoice, need to be issued, additional data may be required in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• We store a history of orders made from any account registered on the site.
Article 26. How we use personal information
• We process your personal data to fulfill our obligations as a party to a contract for the sale of goods or services. We may periodically use them to send important messages such as order notifications, changes to the Terms of Service, or other policies.
• In case you have agreed, we process your data to inform you of up-to-date promotions and promotions. Once requested, consent may be withdrawn at any time.
• In case you have agreed to participate in certain events (contest, lottery, game, etc.) we process the data you provide to us to administer these activities.
• Data provided by job applications will only be used for the purpose of selecting and assessing the suitability of the candidate for the position.
Article 27. Disclosure to third parties
In some cases, in order to fulfill our obligations under contracts or legal agreements entered into with you, it is necessary or we will be obliged to disclose personal data provided by our partners (eg transport, courier, financial institutions, insurers, etc.) or to competent authorities.
Article 28. protection of personal data
The administrator takes precautions including administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your personal data from loss, theft and misuse, and from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
When posting in forums, chat rooms or social networking services, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. In such cases, you are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide.
Article 29. Validity and retention of personal data
We will hold your personal data for a period necessary to meet the specific purpose for which they are processed and will then be deleted unless a statutory instrument requires them to be retained for a longer period.
Article 30. Rights of the subject of personal data
You can check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your personal information, and correct them by logging in to your account.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, request a correction, object to processing or request that your data be deleted ("the right to be forgotten"), you should send a request to that effect by email to desk @ bgdrehi.com. In order to avoid abuse, requests with the above content will be only if they are sent from the email used to register the account, and we reserve the right to request additional data to establish the identity of the requestor and the data subject to which it relates.
Requests for personal data submitted will be answered within one month, and if you need to extend the deadline, you will be informed of the extension and of the reasons for the delay. We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably duplicated or threaten the privacy of other users. In any case, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission, firstname.lastname@example.org, Sofia 1592, "Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov.
Article 31. Cookies
Cookies or cookies are small files with information that is stored in your internet browser or hard drive when you visit the site. Cookies allow us to improve the site so that it contains the most useful information for you. You can set up your Internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete previously saved cookies. If you want to take advantage of these features, you should use the settings of your internet browser.
We are not responsible if your Internet browser does not support the usage control, failure to store or delete saved cookies. If you disable storing cookies or delete previously saved cookies, the site may be malfunctioning.
Article 32. Others
The Provider is not responsible for the content and safety of sites to which links posted on this site are forwarded. Clicking on such links and the use of sites to which links are forwarded is entirely at your own risk and liability. Where necessary, site users undertake to provide correct and complete data they require.
Article 33. The parties declare that if any parts of these Terms and Conditions are invalidated, this will not invalidate these Terms and Conditions, and the individual invalid clauses will be deemed to be superseded by mandatory law.
Article 34. All disputes between the parties are resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that consent is not reached, any unresolved disputes arising out of the agreement between the parties or relating to it, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes over gaps in the contract or its adaptation to newly emerging circumstances will be settled by the court in Varna. The provisions of the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters not regulated in these general conditions. All disputes concerning the interpretation and implementation of these general terms and conditions and the interpretation and execution of distance contracts for goods commissioned by the online store will be settled by agreement and, in the event of failure to do so, the dispute will be referred to the competent court : on claims by consumers - according to Art. 113 CPC, and in other cases, if the jurisdiction is not indicated imperatively - before the competent court in Varna, according to the rules of jurisdiction of the CPC.
Article 35. The written form is deemed to be complied with by sending an e-mail, pressing an electronic button on a content page to be filled in by the User or a field mark on the supplier's website and the like insofar as the statement is recorded technically, which enables it to be replicated.
The Provider may periodically update these Terms and Conditions. The terms and conditions may be changed unilaterally by the Provider, who, after making the changes, undertakes to notify the User by sending a message to the User by e-mail and / or publishing it on the website. Changes to the Terms and Conditions do not affect the relationship between the User and the Provider arising from a valid pre-notification Purchase Order.
An integral part of these terms and conditions: