GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PURCHASE OF SALE BY ELECTRONIC TRADE WEBSITE
General terms of distance purchase contract within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act between
DREHI BG Ltd. Limited Liability Company, registered in the Varna City Court, UIC 203687338, with registered office and address of management in Varna, Han Kubrat Str. 7a hereinafter referred to as PROVIDER, on the one hand,
and on the other - the person who has consented to these General Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as USER, in relation to the ordering and purchase of the goods through the BGDREHI.COM e-shop
Art.1. The Provider provides tо User with the right to purchase the goods offered in the BGDREHI.COM e-shop in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
Art. 2. The Provider is publish on www.bgdrehi.com:
- a description of the essential characteristics and image of each good, as indicated by the manufacturer;
- the selling price, including VAT, as well as a post, courier or transportation expenses, not included in the price of the goods, related to their delivery;
- information on the payment methods, delivery and performance of the contract;
- the right of the User and the conditions and manner of exercising his right to withdraw from the contract and the conditions under which the goods can be returned, except in the case of the Consumer Protection Act;
- the period for which the bid and the price remain valid;
- the minimum duration of the contract - in the case of contracts for the permanent or periodical supply of goods or services;
- any other information which the supplier is obliged, under national legislation, to provide in a timely manner to the consumer before the purchase of the product by the user.
Art.3. In order to obtain the right to carry out valid requests for purchase of goods in www.bgdrehi.com
The User must fill in the electronic registration form on the website www.bgdrehi.com. When filling in the electronic registration form The User is obliged to provide the required and correct data, and to update them within 7 days of the change. The User guarantees that the data provided in the registration process are true, complete and accurate and when you change the past will update them in a timely manner. In the event that the User provided false information or are not reflected changes in the period referred to in the preceding subparagraph, The Provider shall be entitled to terminate the contract when it stops immediately and without notice the maintenance and access of user to the profile. Before making the statement The User is free to fix the information in the registration form.
Art.4. By the Act of registration, The User expresses „online“ consent with the present general terms and conditions, which is considered to be bound by the terms of their. By the time of the binding of The User with the clauses of the present general terms and conditions arises the possibility to carry out valid requests for purchase of products offered by www.bgdrehi.com
Art.4.1. Whit the Act of registration, The User agrees to receive e-mail correspondence, newsletter, and to receive advertising messages and information about promotions via e-mail, sms and by any electronic means. In the event that The User does not want to receive email correspondence, advertising Newsletter or notifications by electronic means, may be refused at any time and to inform The Provider by sending an email to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Unsubscribe.
Art.5. The User receives access to the form for the submission of requests for purchase of the goods offered after entered a valid user name and password to the appropriate places on the Web page and press "Login". Submitting and executing a request is done by following the actions in a consistent manner: determination of the type and size of the product and to confirm the type and size of the product by clicking on the virtual button “Add to Cart” marked against a relevant product, followed by determining the quantity of the goods, the method of payment and confirmation of application by pressing a virtual button "Finalize order". Upon request made on electronic www.bgdrehi.com store informs The User of the request referred to in the registration email address. A representative of the store takes action for making contact with The User in order to specify the time of delivery of the goods. In the case of an incomplete, incorrect or incorrect address and / or telephone number at the filing of the application, the same is considered invalid and The Provider does not have an obligation to execute it.
The request takes effect between the parties from the moment of confirmation of the validity of the request by the contact person of the BGDREHI.COM Online Store Representative and the User who submitted and made the specific request, preceded by confirmation by the Representative of the electronic shop of the availability of the goods ordered for purchase.
Art.6. All prices are in Bulgarian leva (BGN), including VAT. The specified prices of the individual goods are for the respective number and do not include the delivery costs. Users willing to pay the price in foreign currency within the meaning of Foreign Exchange Act, shall commits an agreement with a Representative of online shop www.bgdrehi.com for the purposes of calculating the exact amount of the price of the product in the respective foreign currency.
Art.7. The price referred to in the preceding article and the delivery costs can be paid by any of the following ways: cash on delivery, bank transfer, card payment or otherwise between The User and the Representative of the online store www.bgdrehi.com, and The User undertakes to pay the selling price of the goods purchased by him, as well as the postal, courier or transport costs, not included in this price, related to his delivery.
Art.7.1. Client discounts are not valid for promotion or products with reduced prices.
Art.8. The goods ordered for purchase are delivered with a suitable packaging and transport of the delivery address specified by The User, according to the circumstances in sufficient time-frame agreed between a Representative of the online store BGDREHI.COM and The User.
Art.9. Goods are delivered to the delivery address of the User or to a third party representative of the User who accepts and confirms receipt thereof on behalf of the User. Upon delivery of the goods the User or the third person - representative of the User signs the accompanying documents serving as confirmation of the delivery of the goods. In the event that the User is not found within the delivery period at the address specified by him / her, or if there is no access and conditions for the delivery of the goods within this period, The Provider shall be relieved of its obligation to deliver the requested products. The User can confirm his willingness to receive the goods after the expiration of the delivery period in which he has not been found at the address, assuming all delivery costs. In this case, a new delivery time starts to run from the time of confirmation under the preceding sentence.
Art.10. The Provider undertakes: to transfer to the User the actual power of the purchased product after receiving from The Provider or his representative the purchase price of the specific good; to deliver on time the goods ordered for purchase; to exercise due diligence in the performance of its duties.
Art.11. The Provider has the right to:
- to place links to other websites and resources for the sale of goods and the provision of services by third parties, including links pointing to other websites and profiles;
- to send to the User newsletters with advertising messages for the receipt of which the User has subscribed;
- to collect and use information about their users, when they are registered, this information may include name, surname, address, occupation, gender, age group, telephone, e-mail address for correspondence and any other information provided during registration and any other information that is introduced or made available upon request, receipt or use of the services provided by the provider, participation in promotions, lotteries and competitions, filling in questionnaires, forms and other documents, such as the provider will use the same in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Art.12. The Provider:
- takes care that the store's information is always true and up-to-date but does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information;
-is not responsible for not providing access to the store as well as for the non-processing or inappropriate handling of purchase requests in circumstances beyond its control - cases of force majeure, incidental events, problems in the global Internet;
- does not guarantee that access to the store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free as far as its ability, control and wills are concerned;
- in so far as it does not have the possibility to to change, control or otherwise affects the quality and suitability for the use of the goods claimed by the User, is not responsible for their compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements and their qualities;
- is not responsible for damages caused on the software, hardware or telecommunication facilities and equipment, or for the loss of data derived from materials or resources searched, uploaded, or used in any way through it;
- in so far as there is no objective possibility and obligation and does not control the Internet pages and resources made available through the links provided in the store and in the user profile links;
- is not responsible for the illegal nature of the content and materials on these websites and resources;
- is not liable for damages and lost profits resulting from the use, access or unreliability of these materials and content;
- There is no obligation and objective opportunity to control the way the user uses the store.
Art.13. The User undertakes:
- provide an accuarte and valid phone number, shipping address and e-mail address for correspondence;
- to pay the price of the goods;
- to pay the costs of delivery, except in cases where the delivery costs remain at the expense of The Provider;
- to receive the goods;
- to take all care and to take the necessary measures that are reasonably practicable in order to protect his / her password;
- in view of the specificity of the Internet protocols and the data protection security for password, end the session in which it entered its profile by clicking the "sign out";
- not false or invalid requests or other incorrect information. The user assumes full responsibility for the protection of their password, as well as for all actions carried out by him or by a third party through its use;
Art.14. The User has the right to:
- online access to The Provider, subject to the terms and conditions of access, except in circumstances beyond the control of the Provider - instances of force majeure, incidental events, problems in the global Internet network;
- access and online correction of your personal data;
- refuse to receive the goods he has ordered for purchase in compliance with the legal requirements / the Obligations and Contracts Act, the Consumer Protection Act;
- to receive in full the amounts paid by him, excluding the cost of delivery, in cases of undue payment. If you need to refund a card-paid amount. The amount will be refunded only on the card it is paid for;
Art.15. The User undertakes:
- to comply with the terms and conditions for claiming and requesting replacement of goods, terms and conditions published on the e-commerce website www.bgdrehi.com and declaring that it is considered to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the present General Terms and Conditions, the Internet Ethics, the rules of morality and good manners;
- not to disturb any property or non-property rights, including intellectual property rights;
- to notify the Provider immediately of any violation committed or discovered when using the store;
- not to interfere with the proper operation of the system, including but not limited to not hindering another user's authentication process, not accessing the user's access, not to prevent other users from using the store;
-not to extract through technical means or technical information resources or portions of resources belonging to the databases at the store and thus does not create its own database in an electronic or other form;
- pretending to be another person or representative of a legal person or group of people, which is not authorized to represent, or otherwise mislead third parties concerning your identity or affiliation to a certain group of persons;
- not to commit malicious actions within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions.
In the event of non-compliance with the obligations, the Provider shall be entitled immediately and without prior notice to suspend the User and third parties access to his / her profile, as well as the right to compensation for all damages and lost profits which are a direct and immediate consequence of failure to comply with the obligations referred under the preceding paragraph by the User. In these cases, the Provider shall have the right to refer the matter to the competent state authorities to establish the infringement.
Art.16. Upon termination of the agreement, the Provider takes action to disable the user profile and remove the password to access it.
Art.17. The User can at any time request the cancellation of your account. In this case, the deletion is only executed after all valid applications have been executed and payment of the due price and delivery costs respectively.
Art.18. The agreement between the parties shall be terminated also of any of the following circumstances; termination of the activity by the Provider; terminating store maintenance; by giving one week's notice to the other party in case of non-performance of its obligations under the contract or in other cases provided for by law.
Art.19. The User is obliged to indemnify The Provider and any third parties for all damages and lost profits, including any expenses and pay attorneys' fees, paid benefits, records keeping expenses, incurred as a result of claims by third parties in respect of failure to comply with the obligations of the User under this agreement, violation of the Bulgarian legislation, applicable foreign laws, the present General Terms, good morals and/or Internet Ethics. The User is obliged to compensate the Provider for any damage caused by third parties who are provided a password, using the same.
Art.20. The parties declare that if any parts of these Terms and Conditions are invalidated, this shall not invalidate these Terms and Conditions, and the individual invalid clauses will be deemed to be superseded by mandatory law rules.
Art.21. All disputes between the parties shall be resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that consent is not reached, any unresolved disputes arising from the contract between the parties or relating thereto, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, execution or termination, as well as disputes to fill gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, will be resolved by the court in Varna.
Art.22. The written form is considered to be complied with by sending the e-mail, press the e-button on a content page, that is filled in by the User or mark in the field at the website of the Provider and the like, as far as the statement is written technically in a way that allows be reproduced.
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions the following terms and expressions used in these Terms and Conditions have the following meanings:
"Website / site" is a distinct place in the global Internet network accessible through its HTTP, HTTPS or other standardized protocol URL and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image or other materials and resources.
"Website" is an integral and distinct part of a website www.bgdrehi.com is an e-commerce website - for the sale of goods at a distance, which is delivered upon their express request by the User.
"User" is a physical person over 18 years old or a legal entity registered in the Republic of Bulgaria who has agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
"User Profile" is a separate part of the site containing user information provided by the User at its registration and stored by www.bgdrehi.com, access to the profile being made by entering an username and password. The user profile allows the User to view and edit the registration data, the address book entries, to access information about all their purchase requests from the e-commerce store www.bgdrehi.com, to change his password , to subscribe, respectively to unsubscribe, to receive a newsletter and more.
"User Name" is a User-selected unique code of letters and / or digits (his current email address) through which he identifies himself at www.bgdrehi.com
"Password" is a user-defined set of characters that together with the username identifies the same and gives him the ability to make valid queries to purchase the goods and services offered at www.bgdrehi.com.
"Newsletter" is a regularly distributed ppublication on topics that may interest the subscriber to receive the post.
"Packaging" means containers and any other devices or materials which are capable to perform the function to contain and store different products offered directly to the User.
"Salling price" is the price per unit or to a specified quantity of a product or service, including value added tax and all other taxes and fees.
"Accidental event" is unforeseen at the time of conclusion of the contract, a circumstance of extraordinary nature, which renders its implementation objectively impossible.
"Link" is a link labeled in on a particular website that allows automated forwarding to another website, information resource or object through standardized protocols.
"Information System / System" " means any individual device or group of interconnected or related devices, which in pursuance of specific program provides, or one of the elements of which ensures automatic data processing.
"IP address" is a unique identification number identifying a computer, website or resource to the user in a way that allows their localization in the global Internet network.
"Commercial communications" are advertising or other messages, representing, directly or indirectly, the goods, services or reputation of the person carrying out trade or craft or exercising a regulated profession.
"Malicious actions" are acts or omissions violating Netiquette or inflicting injury on persons connected to the Internet or associated networks sending spam (unsolicited commercial messages, spam, junk mail), channels (overflow flood), gaining access to resources with foreign rights and passwords, use of flaws in the systems for the purpose of own benefit or extraction of information (hack), carry out the actions that can be qualified as industrial espionage or sabotage, damaging or destruction of systems or information massifs (crack), send a "Trojan horses" or causing installation of viruses or remote control systems, disrupt normal operation of other users of the Internet and the associated networks, carry out any action which may qualify as a crime or an administrative offence under Bulgarian law or other applicable law.
DELIVERY TIMES AND PRICES
The customer has the opportunity to receive the purchased products from it through the services of a courier company and/or postal service that the online store has partnered on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The price of the courier service is charged to the customer.
Price of delivery
The price of delivery is not fixed, it is automatically calculated from the integrated system of courier company ECONT. At the time of your order the price is displayed in the module for shipping and you can navigate to the exact value of the delivery of your products before you finalise your order.
The products in our online catalog are with Delivery within one to two working days. All products presented in these categories can be ordered and delivered on the next business day. For the settlements, which are serviced on schedule by the courier company, delivery will be specified and made in accordance with the delivery terms of courier companies. Orders from Saturday and Sunday are processed on Monday.
To facilitate our clients, we offer the following payment options:
♦ Cash / collect on delivery
This is a service that provides maximum convenience and reliability to the customer. Payment of the ordered product takes place at the time of delivery. This service also gives you the opportunity to receive your billing document (invoice or receipt) for on-site delivery. An additional fee is charged according to the courier company's tariff.
♦ Bank transfer with a payment order or online banking-Online Banking. It is necessary to make the translation of the amount of the order by the company's account at the store. Your order will be executed upon receipt of the bank transfer.
ДРЕХИ БГ ООД / DREHI BG Ltd.
Първа Инвестиционна Банка / First Investment Bank
Account No: BG54FINV91501016571570
♦ Debit / Credit card
Secure and reliable payment guaranteed by a digital certificate. The communication is through a https: // protocol that guarantees data protection and payment. Recovery of debit / credit card payments is only made on the card from which it is paid.
Secure and Reliable Payment Guaranteed by PayPal. The communication is through a protocol that guarantees data protection and payment. Reimbursements paid with PayPal are only on the account they are paid for.
Refunds on declined and / or returned orders are made in the way the payment was received
Warning !!! When receiving items from the online store www.bgdrehi.com, the REVIEW BEFORE PAYMENT option is not available. If you then have a problem with the purchased goods, look at the Claims and Replacements.
General Terms and Conditions may be changed unilaterally by the Provider, who, after making the changes, undertakes to notify the User by sending a message to the User by e-mail and / or publishing it on the website. Changes to the Terms and Conditions do not affect the relationship between the User and the Provider incurred with a valid notification request made before purchase.
For the outstanding issues are subject to the provisions of the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria.
An integral part of these terms and conditions: