What does this policy involve?
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing data that is stored in your device's web browser when visiting specific websites. Cookies may contain but may not contain personal information about the visitor.
Why are cookies used?
They have different tasks that generally make it easier for you and make your use of our websites more interactive. For example, through cookies we collect information about your visit and site behavior so you do not have to re-submit it to us again.
Cookies help us to understand how you use our services to continually improve them by customizing your content and suggestions based on your preferences and interests.
What are the types of cookies?
Depending on how long your device is stored, cookies are categorized as "permanent" and "temporary" ("session") cookies.
• "Permanent" cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for a long time, which can be years;
• "Temporary" (session) cookies are temporarily placed when you visit our websites, but they are not kept permanently on your device and are deleted when your session is over, for example by closing the page.
Depending on your features, cookies can generally be categorized as four different types:
• "strictly necessary cookies";
• "functional cookies";
• "performance cookies";
• "targeting or advertising cookies".
1. "strictly necessary cookies"
These cookies are strictly necessary for our websites to perform their functions.
We use them, for example, to identify our users when they use our websites so that we can provide our services or we can perform and maintain the security of our services. These cookies do not collect information about you that can be used for marketing or advertising. Your agreement to use these cookies is presumed by the very use of our sites, so you can not refuse to use them.
2. "Function cookies"
These cookies deliver the various functionalities of our sites, including the serving of a non-customized ad. They allow us to remember your preferences, such as font size and other personalized settings, saving you time and efforts to specify a username every time you visit our site or view your preferred content.
3. "performance cookies"
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to customize your experience on our websites.
The information stored by the performance cookies helps us understand how you use our websites, remember and verify the history of your previous visits, what you've watched or tagged, or how you've found us.
We will then use this data to improve our websites and services for a better experience.
4. "targeting or advertising cookies".
What types of cookies do we use and for what purposes?
When you visit our websites, you can detect the presence of different types of cookies that are generated. We use all four types of cookies described.
Google Analytics is an easy-to-use tool that helps site owners analyze user interaction with site content. When a user views the webpages, Google Analytics provides site owners with Java Script tags (libraries) to record information about a page viewed by the user, such as the URL of the page. Java Script libraries use HTTP cookies to "remember" what the user has done on the pages of the site.
Important: Google Analytics does not store any personal information about site visitors.
analytics.js uses the following cookies:
_ga with a validity period of 2 years - for recognizing unique users;
_gat with a 10-minute validity period to measure site requests.
determining which domain to "measure";
Measuring site requests
memorizing the number and time of previous visits;
storing information about the traffic source;
determining the beginning and end of a session;
Types of cookies used by ga.js Java Script Library:
__utma with a 2-year validity period - used for unique users and sessions. The cookie is updated (including its expiration date) every time information is sent to Google Analytics;
__utmt with a 10-minute validity period - used to measure site requests;
__utmb with a 30-minute validity period - used to define new sessions / visits. The cookie is updated (including its expiration date) every time information is sent to Google Analytics;
__utmz with a validity period of 6 months - keeps information on how the user has reached the site. The cookie is updated (including its expiration date) every time information is sent to Google Analytics;
• User identification for safe access;
• Remember the products added to your shopping cart or purchased in the online shopping process;
• Remember the information you fill in on different pages when you pay or make orders so you do not have to fill in your data multiple times;
• Transmit information from one page to the next, for example, when filling out a long questionnaire or when filling in a lot of data to make an online order;
• Save preferred settings such as language, location, number of search results to display, and so on;
• Save the optimal preview settings, such as the size of the buffer and the resolution parameters on your screen;
• Read your browser settings for optimal preview of our website on your device screen;
• Seamlessly load the website and maintain constant access to it;
• Offer the option to save your login details in your account so you do not have to enter them each time;
• Tracking the number of users visiting our web pages;
• Tracking the time spent by each visitor on our web pages;
• Identify the sequence in which visitors visit the different pages on our website;
• Evaluating the need to improve parts of our websites;
• Optimization of our websites.
Third party cookies:
We also use third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by third parties and are not controlled by us.
These cookies help us market research, track revenue, improve functionality, and monitor compliance with our Terms and Conditions and the policy for using our websites.
How to manage cookies?
You can control and / or delete cookies, according to your wishes.
You can delete all cookies installed on your computer, as well as set up most browsers to prevent them from being placed on your computer.
If you do, you may need to make changes to the settings of certain preferences whenever you visit our websites, and some of the services and features of our websites may not work.
How to delete all cookies from a browser (information about the most popular browsers is shown):
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Safari for PC: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en
Safari for tablet and phone: https://support.apple.com/bg/HT201265
Here you can check what cookies you have saved by the most used personalized ad providers and manage your choices: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/
This policy is current as of 24.05.2018.
Questions and Feedback
Please send your questions and comments about cookies or privacy to: firstname.lastname@example.org